World Water Day– 22th March World Water Day 2020. Today is World Water Day. This day is observed today for the need of conserving safe drinking water, good water management practices, etc. The United States observed on 22nd March every year to bring awareness to the global water crisis? The 1st World Water Day was observed in 1993? Nearly 70% of the world is covered by water, only 2.5% is fresh water. The theme for World water day 2020 is? ‘Water and Climate Change’ – and how the two are inextricably linked.
Here is to share all the necessary information about World Water Day. Just read the full article below. Let’s go we talk to about the World Water Day History, Images, Idea, Wallpaper, Wishes, Status, Greetings, Quotes, Messages, Text, SMS and anything more information.
When is World Water Day?
Today is World Water Day 2020. Every year, in the United States 22th march is the official celebration date of World Water Day. This is a very popular Special Interest celebration day.
World Water Day Status, Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Sayings:
- This World Water Day and always, we must speak up for the Indigenous peoples & First nations of the world who do not have access to safe, clean drinking water in their homes or proper sanitation systems because their rivers are contaminated by industrial activity.
- This World Water Day 2020 and always, water is not just a climate issue or a human rights issue, it is a women’s issue because women & girls bear the burden most & are impacted mostly by the lack or inadequacy of it therein. World water day 2020!
- Today is World Water Day 2020! Hydropower is the world’s largest source of renewable energy and can supply safely managed water for communities and agriculture.
- World water day is March 22. Water is a critical resource for everyone. From having safe water to drink Cup with straw to cooking, to keeping families healthy Soap, to growing food SeedlingEar of maize, water helps us survive in more ways than one.
- Water Conservation does not mean you will never wash your hands. Go wash your hands with soap and water. Happy World Water Day 2020!