World No Tobacco Day 2020: Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, SMS, Sayings, Status collection is now available here. Every year, the world celebrates World No Tobacco Day is a very special celebration day, which is officially celebrated on May 31.
Are you looking for World No Tobacco Day SMS, Wishes, Date, History, Facts, Theme, Celebration Ideas, Wishes, Quotes, and Facebook status? So you are coming to the right place. Because here we have lots of ideas for celebrating the world on World No Tobacco Day. Here we have shared, World No Tobacco Day SMS, Wishes, Date, History, Facts, Theme, Celebration Ideas, Wishes, Quotes, and more. So let’s start
When is World No Tobacco Day 2020?
Today is World No Tobacco Day In the World. 31th May is a big holiday. Every year, on the 31st of May, is the official celebration date of World No Tobacco Day.
World No Tobacco Day Theme:
- “Tobacco and Lung Health”- 2019
- “Protecting youth from industry manipulation and preventing them from tobacco and nicotine use”- 2020
World No Tobacco Day Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, SMS, Sayings & Status:
- Today is World No Tobacco Day. In going with this year’s theme, ‘Tobacco and lung health’, I would like to urge everyone to be aware of the acute bad effects of smoking and chewing tobacco. Let us build a tobacco-free world.
- It’s World No Tobacco Day. Say no to tobacco. Stop smoking, get treatment, live healthily.
- “Don’t let our future go up in smoke. The choice is Yours But Don’t be late” World No Tobacco Day 2020!
- Today is World No Tobacco Day. Did you know, Tobacco use is responsible for 25% of all cancer deaths globally. The use of nicotine and tobacco products increases the risk of cancer, cardiovascular, and pulmonary disease.
- Smoking is injurious not only for you but for the people around you. So quit smoking not only for your sake but for the people you love. Say No to Tobacco today on 31st May. World No Tobacco day
- Every year we hear about the world no tobacco day, let this be the one we think deeply about how it affects not only us but also our dear ones and let us also calculate the price of the no. of cigarettes we take in a month, and what else we can do with that money. Say no to tobacco!
- More than 580000 deaths per year due to tobacco consumption.Its consumption results in different kinds of cancers & heart diseases. Let’s stop and increase our life expectancy from 10 years. Pledge for a tobacco-free healthy life!