World Health Day– 7th April World Health Day 2020. Today is World Health Day. In 1948, the Who held the primary World Health Assembly and decided to celebrate 7 April of every year because the World Health Day to mark WHO’s founding, and draw worldwide attention to a topic of major importance to global health annually.
Here is to share all the necessary information about World Health Day. Just read the full article below. Let’s go we talk to about the World Health Day History, Images, Idea, Wallpaper, Wishes, Status, Greetings, Quotes, Messages, Text, SMS and anything more information.
When is the World Health Day?
Every year, in the word 7th April is the official celebration of day World Health Day. This is a very popular celebration day In the United States.
World Health Day Status, Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Sayings:
- A big ‘Thank You’ to all the doctors, nurses & health workers, who are risking their lives out there to save other people. Your contribution towards mankind during coronavirus pandemic will be remembered, always. Happy World Health Day 2020
- On this Day when World is celebrating World Health Day, we should know that no country has the ability to fight the newly emerging diseases. The example is in front of you, those countries who were used to call themselves as supreme power, now they accuse each other for it.
- Following safety guidelines is the strongest tool we have in this fight against Corona. Stay home, and keep yourself and others safe from the virus. On this World Health Day, we wish good health for you and your family.
- On World Health Day I would like to say a massive thanks to all those who work in the health sector that keep us safe, especially this year when we need you more than ever. World Health Day 2020!
- Today is World Health day – the day we celebrate the work of those working so hard to keep the world healthy.
Remember everyone to keep washing your hands and keep your social distance – we’re all in this together