Top 10 Sold Smartphones in 2020. Hello Everyone, welcome to Dailyeventnews. Today we are getting to publish the simplest Top 10 Sold Smartphones in 2020. are you would like to review top Sold Smartphones then this post goes to be really crucial for you. we’ll share the highest Top 10 Sold Smartphones in 2020. so, All of those institutions are really reputed and well-known.
Apple is the leader in sales of 2020 smartphones this year. Apple’s two models of top-selling smartphones have replaced the iPhone.According to the market research firm Counterpoint, the iPhone XR model is at the top of the top-selling smartphones of 20220. Beyond that, smartphones by companies like Samsung, Oppo, Xiaomi also made it to the top 5 in the list of best-selling smartphones. Find out who is the best selling smartphone.
List Top 10 Sold Smartphones in 2020 :
Apple iPhone XR.
- Samsung A10
- Samsung Galaxy A50.
- Apple iPhone 8.
- Xiaomi Redmi 6A.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Core.
- Oppo A5.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Huawei P3
Apple iPhone XR.
On September 2018, Apple introduced the XR model as an affordable model iPhone.Initially, this phone did not respond very much. After some price reduction, the sales of the phone quickly increase.XR has made it to Apple’s list of best-selling phones across all four quarters.
In February this year, the South Korean company Samsung brought to the market an affordable budget smartphone. it has an 8.2-inch touchscreen display with Exynos 7884 processor and 2GB RAM phone is the second on the list of best-selling phones.
Samsung Galaxy A50
- Dimensions : 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7 mm (6.24 x 2.94 x 0.30 in)
- Weight : 166 g (5.86 oz)
- 6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2 (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- 25+8+5 MP camara
Apple iPhone 8
- Dimensions : 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm (5.45 x 2.65 x 0.29 in
- Weight : 148 g (5.22 oz)
- 4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~65.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- 750 x 1334 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)
- 64GB 2GB RAM, 256GB 2GB RAM
Xiaomi Redmi 6A
- 6 GB of internal storage
- 5.45-inch screen with IPS LCD display
- resolution of 720 x 1440 at 295 pp
- 3000 mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- Dimensions :159.2 x 75.2 x 8.1 mm (6.27 x 2.96 x 0.32 in)
- Weight: 186 g (6.56 oz)
- 6.3 inches, 97.4 cm2 (~81.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core
- 5-inch display
- (540×960 pixels) resolution
- 8GB of internal storage
- 6.20-inch touchscreen display
- resolution of 720×1520
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor.
- 4GB of RAM
Xiaomi Redmi 4a
- 16GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 2GB RAM
- 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~296 ppi density)
- 139.9 x 70.4 x 8.5 mm (5.51 x 2.77 x 0.33 in)
- RAM. 4 GB, 8 GB.
- Storage. 128 GB.
- Display. 6.15 inches