Selena Day – 16th April Selena Day 2020. Today is Selena Day 2020 In the United States. Every year, in the United States 16th April is the official celebration date of Selena Day. On this day, every want is searching to know the Selena Day-Date, History & Celebrations idea. So, we are trying to update all kinds of information like Selena Day Celebration Date, History, Facts, Celebrations Idea, Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Images, Sayings and Status for social media. So, staying with us and continue reading this content.
When is the Selena Day 2020?
Today is Selena Day 2020. Every year on 16th April, the United States celebrates Selena Day.
Selena Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Status Sayings:
- “I don’t feel pressure because I’m not trying to portray something that I’m not.” – Selena Quintanilla, singer, songwriter, actor and fashion designer. Her album, Dreaming of You (1995), is the highest-selling Latin album of all time. (born this day, April 16, 1971) Selena Day
- Two weeks after her untimely death in 1995, then-Governor of Texas George W. Bush declared singer Selena Quintanilla’s birthday, April 16, as Selena Day. What’s your favorite Selena jam?
- don’t know a worse human than Demi. She’s literally two-sided and I can’t wait ’til the day stan Twitter sees that (even though the Selena and Taylor situation should’ve already done that).
- happy birthday to this iconic queen I might’ve not been alive when u were around but your legacy still lives on to this day and you are a big inspiration to me rest in peace Selena.
- This gorgeous soul would’ve been 49 years old today. Our birthdays are only one day apart (mines tomorrow) and I’ll forever cherish that. Wouldn’t want to share that with anyone else. We miss you down here, girl. Love you always!Purpleheart Selena.
- All those guys that did you wrong Selena will one day realize what they lost if you could only see what I see in you I knew from day one you were rare and if a guy can’t see what I see in you then they are truly blind and not worthy of your time baby or your energy
Selena Day Dates: