What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serves you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
We use Google Adsense on this Website. So, make sure that you can personalized Ads from your Google Account. Follow the below step to personalized Ads you are seeing.
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, click Data & personalization.
- On the Ad personalization panel, click Go to ad settings.
- Turn on Ad Personalization if it’s off.
- Under “How your ads are personalized,” select your personal info or interests.
- To update your info, select Update. Follow the steps on the screen.
- To remove an interest, select Turn off. Confirm by selecting Turn off.
- To bring back an interest, select What you’ve turned off. Choose an interest and select Turn back on.