When is Nurses Week 2020?
Today is Nurses Week 2020 United States. 6th May is a big holiday. Every year, on the 6th of May is the official celebration date of Nurses Week. This is a very popular Special Interest celebration day.
Nurses Week Status, Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Sayings:
- A heartfelt thanks to all the Nurses out there! Your skill and dedication touch every community and countless lives and make an inspiring difference every day. Happy Nurses Week 2020!
- Happy Nurses Week 2020 to all our TriHealth nurses and every nurse that cares for our community! Thank you for your dedication and sacrifices, now and always.
- Happy Nurses Week 2020! Stay tuned throughout the week as Invenias Partners celebrates nurses and the organizations that support them.
- HAPPY NURSES WEEK 2020. To the hardest working, IV-pushing, life-saving, critical-thinking, heart-restarting, compassion-giving, strong, demanding, high-intensity, caring, take-no-shit bad-asses to ever walk the earth.
- Happy Nurses Week 2020! As a nurse-owned and nurse-operated organization, I want to show appreciation with our very own internal clinical team. Kristina Rolfes, RN, BSN, and Clinical Coordinator expresses her gratitude for nurses on the frontlines
- Happy Nurse’s Week to all my fellow Nurses! 2020 is the “Year of the Nurse” and boy has it been a year Smiling face with open mouth and cold sweat. Make sure you reach out to your favorite nurse and tell them how much they mean to you!
- Happy Nurses Week! 2020 was already the year of the nurse before COVID-19 but this pandemic has shown the resilience, compassion, and overall awesomeness of nurses everywhere!