Kentucky Derby Day 2020:Status, Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Sayings. Today is Kentucky Derby Day 2020 in the United States. Every year, in the United States, 2nd May is the official celebration date of Kentucky Derby Day. But this year, Kentucky Derby Day has been canceled due to the coronavirus. The 5th September Nest date has been announced.
On this day, every want is searching to know the Kentucky Derby Day-Date, History & Celebrations idea. So, we are trying to update all kinds of information like Kentucky Derby Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Celebration Date, History, Facts, Celebrations Idea, Images, Sayings, and Status for social media. So, we are staying with us and continue reading this content.
When is Kentucky Derby Day 2020?
Every Year celebrated annually on May 2nd Kentucky Derby Day in the United States. This is a very popular Special Interest celebration day in The United States. When the 2020 Kentucky Derby gets postponed from May, you make your wifey a homemade Mint Julep, watch the Derby simulation, and get your own roses. No Derby today, but we celebrate.
Kentucky Derby Day Status, Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Sayings:
- A very odd and eerie day here in Kentucky. Traditions bring people together. People need people. Community.Horse Rose Soon…with a greater appreciation.
- We celebrate Kentucky Derby Day. We crush ice, muddle the mint, pour the Kentucky bourbon and mix in our julep cup. Cheers, to tradition y’all! Kentucky derby
- It was supposed to be Kentucky Derby day, but as a consolation prize it is Arkansas Derby day with a really good Charlatan running
- Today would have been Derby Day. I am not much into horse racing, but I have always enjoyed the culture and environment. I learned that the last time the Derby has not happened on the first Saturday of May was during World War II.
- In lieu of the Kentucky Derby’s originally scheduled date, and to cope w my lack of recent gambling, today I attended a virtual day at the race track for a (perfectly executed, might I add) drinking game of horse race.
- I cried today was Kentucky Derby Day…for the 1st time in Churchhill Downs history, it was canceled.
Currently being broadcast are the finals for the American Rock Skipping Competition, Mackinaw Island, Michigan. But here’s the best part, it’s a RERUN. I fell down laughing.