International nurses Day 2020 – Happy International nurses Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, SMS, Sayings, Status. Every year, In the World 12th May, is the official celebration date of International nurses Day.
On this day, every want is searching to know the International nurses Day-Date, History & Celebrations idea. So, we are trying to update all kinds of information like International nurses Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Celebration Date, History, Facts, Celebrations Idea, Images, Sayings, and Status for social media. So, we are staying with us and continue reading this content.
When is International Nurses Day 2020?
Every Year celebrated annually on May 12th Mother’s Day in the World. This is a very popular Special Interest celebration day in the world.
International Nurses Day 2020 Theme:
International Nurses Day is celebrated around the world every year May 12th. This year’s theme is Nurses: A voice to lead health for all.’ The theme of this year’s International Nurses Day “nursing the world to health”, with a focus on the “true value of nurses to the people of the world”. It aptly reflects the vital role of nurses in the health sector to the whole world.
International Nurses 2020 Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, SMS, Sayings & Status:
- Let’s take today to give special appreciation to nurses everywhere who are working ‘round the clock during this time of crisis to keep us all safe and healthy. Thank you! international nurses day 2020!
- Today is International Nurses Day.thank you to all our wonderful nurses. Who works tirelessly and with a dedication to providing excellent care with compassion. International Nurses Day
- It’s International Nurses Day today. We’d like to say a big thank you to all the nurses for all their hard work during this outbreak.
- Wishing all the incredible nurses who are fighting to keep us all safe a very happy International Nurses day. We’re cheering you on every step of the way – thank you.
- On the occasion of International Nurses Day, let us take a resolve to make this world free from the pandemic COVID-19. I would like to sincerely thank all our nursing personnel for their invaluable contribution to our healthcare system and wish them the best of luck in their valiant fight.