Ides of March– 15th March HappyIdes of March 2020. Today is the Ides of March 2020. Every year, in the United States 15th march is the official celebration date of Ides of March. This is a very popular Special Interest celebration day. On this day, every want is searching to know the Ides of March-Date, History & Celebrations idea. So, we are trying to update all kinds of information like Ides of March Celebration Date, History, Facts, Celebrations Idea, Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Images, Sayings and Status for social media. So, staying with us and continue reading this content.
Ides of March Status, Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Sayings:
- Thanks for the birthday love, y’all. I was as happy yesterday as I was in this old school photo.I’m lucky to make another pass around the sun and hopefully this next one will be as amazing as the last! Stay safe and beware of the Ides of March!
- I saw a lot of posts warning about Friday the 13th and the coronavirus but maybe we should have been more worried about where things stand as of The Ides Of March.
- I think people have lost the true meaning of the Ides of March. It’s not just about stabbing someone, it’s about coming together in groups to stab someone.
- Hide your kids Hide your wives But if you’re not Julius Cesser You should be fine Ides Of March.
- And I am very glad I remembered the Ides of March, if only for a chance to look at pictures of James Purefoy, the most charming and decadent and FUN Mark Anthony ever! Ah Rome, ah HBO. Why couldn’t we have had another season!!
- Because it’s the Ides of March, and because I am on a train speeding to see my boy child in a few hours, I am going to do an off the cuff translation, from memory, into the language of my ancestors, of Mark Anthony’s “Friends, Romans, countrymen” speech. The Ides of March, baby!
- It’s the Ides of March. I’m saying this right now: There will be no stabby allowed in the groin area. I know you may want to go a stabbin’ over some water and toilet paper, but NO! Not allowed!